Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Never A Little Too Late
Pls be aware of the new Garage Sale column at the sidebar.


The other day, Mustakim and I went down to great World City wanting to buy tickets to Ashley Isham fashion show but only to find out the $10 tickets show only was sold out. I was kinda furious with myself for failure to purchase the tickets earlier. Out of desperation, I was resorted to even buy the $60 not-so-worth-it-cocktail-reception-and-show-tickets but noone seems interested as it is expensive! Well, I'm willing to spend money on Ashley Isham cos' I've been a great follower of his and not every year you get to watch his show (and not everyday he's in Singapore). And then, this is what happened...


I got 4, yes FOUR....F.O.U.R tickets!! I've never felt my dream come true and this one did! I feel like I'm a step closer to my a thousand miles journey. WOW!





Muack!

No comments: