Sunday, October 14, 2007

Catch Me If You Can

The other day I met Astri, Ruzaini, Izyan and Syukri. The whole world knows Astri loves to talk and she talks alot. Basically, the other day she talked damn lot...damn lot to the point I only could say two things : "ok" or "dunno"

There was one point where I said this,"Astri, shut up and drive."

"No, no. You cannot said that because that's Ruzaini's catch phrase. You should start looking for other catch phrase like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....blah.....blah blah......blah.... (by now, my ears are shutting down.....) "

So now, I came up with several catch phrases of my own :





Avril Lavigne : "Complicated"

muka nak step maner punyer skaterboi entah. Situation complicated sak.


Britney Spears : "Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!!!"

Hadi darling, I'm a slave for you!!! Hidup mati gua sama lu. Wahahahaha!!!!



Muack!

No comments: