Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Think It's Good

I seriously think that Mediacorp should come up with something more intellectual. Stop all this superficial contests like "Girl On Girl", "Girls Out Loud" or whatsoever cheesy titles. I think it's time for a really good reality show. Because I'm sure everyone wants to sit on the couch, with potato chips & beer and loosen their stiff necks rather than stiffen some loosen rods.

I have a proposal. This is not a competition reality show or infomentary fuck thing (and can the world stop reality game shows?). Just journal of 6 fresh fashion graduates on internship. Personal stylist, runway co-ordinator, fashion designer, fashion photographer or whatever they are attached to be; showing the ugly side of the creative industry.

Whatever. Roughly that's my idea.

Muack!

No comments: