Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The "Fat-Free" Diva Is BACK!

Before I begin, I could still remember Jeff (my then Assistant Store Manager) dragged both Bernard & Ben (fellow colleagues)out of the shop when they once had differences to be settled. I admire that thing inside Jeff called "Professional" and I applaud both Bernard and Ben for having such moral courage to admit their faults and forgive the other party.

The story about Isaac and me has long over and now, I've just created another mess with my Senior Store Manager, Hanafi Arsal. Let's just put aside WHAT he is for now because this is personal, non-work related. So, WHO is this Hanafi Arsal : he's turning 36 this year and has a very good sense of humour. The sad part is, we've been in "oh-I-hate-you-you-hate-me" kinda situation. I shall not go into detail about that.

sms conversation

Me : can we meet and talk this weekend?

Hanafi : Wat 4?

Me : Just talk things out and settle.

Hanafi : Wats there to talk about? ... you know i hate u lyk u hate me to the mex ... ok ok you are the winner and i am the loser you happy?

Me : It's not about winner and loser. Since when it's a competition? I just want to talk.

I am THAT person. If someone's angry and I foresee "bad future friendship", I'll talk or let them talk their heart's content. Just like what I did to Fiza; I made her angry, I let her talk and I apologised. And I guess Hanafi took it wrongly : "talk" as in you-not-happy-is-it-i-punch-you-you-punch-me-now kinda talk when I meant "peaceful" talk. Since he doesn't wished to talk, I told myself just meet when he's ready and didn't come down to talk to him.

And yesterday, I was at the National Library to do my fashion research, as always, and coincidentally, Yani was working. So I called her up to meet for dinner (damn it, you can say it's 3-in-1 meal : breakfast, lunch and dinner and all I ate was Old Chang Kee). I met Yani at Raffles City's "smoking corner" and she lighted a fag (I don't smoke that often nowadays). And so she fag and fag, while I talked and talked, when suddenly I heard someone shouted






















"Eh, BAPPOOOKK!!!"















you guess who???

















My mother??? Nope.
Yani's boyfriend? No, no.





It was Hanafi (hope that Life would one day slapped him in the face.......because like me, he's gay too!). He was with Stephanie, having their "smoke break".

Hanafi : (shouting) I thought someone said wanted to talk over the weekend? Why never showed up? Scared is it? Come here talk ah!!!

Me : Fi, you were the one who said "there's nothing to talk about".

Hanafi : What? Cannot hear ah!? WAT!!!?

Me : YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID "THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!"

Hanafi : AGAIN!? CANNOT HEAR AH!!!

At first, I didn't go over to talk to him, not that I feared Hanafi but because I was with Yani and she was smoking. After that, I told Yani to wait for me at the entrance as I want to talk to Hanafi, first. And so, confidently, I walked up to Hanafi and Stephanie. I said (in Malay),

Me : Fi, what's wrong with you? Why must you shout and can't we talk like adults?

Hanafi : You not adults, you're an animal.

Me : Sorry, come again?

Hanafi : You are an animal; a dog!!

Me : Excuse me, yes I am an animal, a dog. But if I am a dog, then you must be a big fucking bastard!

I walked off. I walked off because I do not wished to continue talking like this and it will never end. He bitch me, and I know myself, I will bitch him back. No, I do not wished so.

halfway walking off, Hanafi stopped me by pulling my bagpack. I turned around only to see Hanafi running back to Stephanie.

Me : WHAT YOU WANT NOW!!!?

Hanafi : YOU COME BACK HERE!

Me : I AM NOT YOUR DOG AND I WILL NOT COME TO YOU! PLEASE LAH, HANAFI! LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TALK!!! YOU ARE 36 YEAR OLD AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A KID! I'LL TALK TO YOUN WHEN YOU ARE READY.

I joined Yani at the entrance and off we go to Watson's to buy her beauty essentials. Oh yes, before I forget, they're having storewide up to 30% sale!!!!

So what say you?





Muack!

No comments: