Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Winona Meets Mustakim

This is what happened when I'm bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored and fucking bored.


The sex sirens. Wahahahahaha!!!!!



The above photo was inspired by the following :


CLASS KAN SUNDEL!!!!!!!????

Anyway, I'm a Piscean. If were born again to be a seafood, I would be a mermaid lor.


Oh you're hot. Let me extinguish you. Pssssst!!!!


See that rib cage of mine!? Beat that, Bryanboy!!!


Initially, I wanted to write "Shut Up And Fuck My Mouth" but too long and time consuming to write just that. So, Fuck me!!!!


And now, the fiercest photo by far to date of myself...



Growl !!!!

Anyway, here's what Mustakim had to say about a particular someone's blog...
"...such a loser and the things he blogs are sooo mundane."
Muack!

No comments: