Saturday, October 6, 2007

You Big Fuck, I Big Hole!!!

I AM NOT HUNGRY FOR POWER, NOR DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION, NOR CRAZY FOR A PROMOTION OR WHATEVER FUCK FUCKING SHIT!!!! BUT ONE THING I CAN REALLY TELL YOU, I LOVE GOVERMENT MONEY AND CAN'T WAIT TO FUCK-OFF FROM MY IN-CAMP TRAINING.

Basically, I am the youngest and probably the freshest ( this is my first in-camp training) in my platoon but that doesn't mean you can push me around. Am the only malay sergeant (and the most powerful malay guy in the battalion) and sometimes, the men do not understand that I am just carrying out my officer's instructions. I AM JUST CARRYING OUT MY OFFICER'S INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!

So, what happened you asked? well, there were certain delays here and there, certain changes made here and there, and my drivers got pissed off. One of them, confronted me AT THE PARADE SQUARE. Yes, he confronted me at the parade square. He's 28, me 23. When he stood beside me, we looked like Sponge Bob Square Pants and Patrick Starfish. He began shouting and yelling at the top of his voice while yours truly stood there dumb-founded till to the point he said this...

"I would be better off being a captain than be a useless sergeant like you."

At that point, I knew it....that's it.

"yes you are better off being a captain but does the government see that in you? Look at you now. You are Malay. You are a driver. No matter how good you are, you are still nothing."

I don't give a fuck damn thing to people who has a fucking big ego.

Muack!

No comments: